PHILGO is committed to responsible gambling. Remote gambling is a legitimate form of entertainment that is experienced by millions of players worldwide. For most players remote gambling is an enjoyable experience, however, the reality must be accepted that a small percentage of players engaging in remote gambling might have a problem with gambling taking over their life and finances. Being a socially responsible company means taking care of our players, means having a proactive approach to the problems that affect the community. This is why PhilGo has adopted and is fully committed to the strictest application and enforcement of the following policies:
We pledge to do all we can but we need your help also to:
- Use child protection software to block remote gambling sites from computers minors might have access to.
- Do not leave the computer/mobile devices unattended when you are logged on to our site.
- Do not leave the "Save Password" option enabled on any PhilGo login screen.
- Create separate profiles for minors on computers/mobile devices so that when they log in they cannot access your information.
- If you suspect someone under the age of 21 is registered with us as a player, please contact us immediately.
Controlling Compulsive Gambling
Compulsive gambling does not benefit PhilGo. We strive to have a safe, fun
environment on our site.
Compulsive gamblers are a problem for their families, friends, and their lives, creating an unstable, unsafe environment. PhilGo is committed to detecting and reducing compulsive gambling. We have a system to track player’s activities, and we are constantly working to design and enforce controls designed to limit gambling patterns that are out of control. While the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some, it can spiral out of control. We strive not only to identify compulsive gamblers but also to help them address their problem and prevent other players from becoming compulsive gamblers.
In order to help you keep control, we would like you to remember the following:
- Gambling should be seen as entertainment, address it as if you are paying for entertainment so do not overpay for your entertainment.
- Gambling should NOT be seen as a genuine way of making money.
- Avoid chasing losses.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose.
- Keep track of the time and amount of money you spend gambling.
Raising Standards Worldwide
PhilGo wants to increase the standards in our target territories; hence we are self-imposing standards of utmost responsibility, integrity, transparency, legitimacy and awareness. We work to raise the bar of integrity worldwide because we believe that operating at the highest standards benefits everyone.
Accountability and Integrity
We believe that we are only as good as our player’s perception of us. Therefore, the highest level of integrity is the only standard by which PhilGo can operate to have our players have that perception of us.
PhilGo is committed to prompt payment of customer cash-out requests.
Commitment to Customer Service
At PhilGo, our highest priority is customer satisfaction. That's why you can contact us in various ways through our Customer Service Support Team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to offer technical support, aid in dispute resolution, and answer your questions.
Pursuant to Presidential Decree 1869, as amended by Republic Act 9487, persons under 21 years of age or students of any school, college, or university in the Philippines are not allowed to play in this gaming establishment. Pursuant to Malacañang Memorandum Circular No. 8, the following are not allowed to enter, stay and/or play in this gaming establishment:
- Government officials and employees are connected directly with the operation of the government or any of its agencies.
- Active employees of the Philippine National Police (PNP) and Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP).
- In accordance with the recent policy pronouncement of the President of the Philippines, immediate relatives (i.e. spouse, children, and parents) of government officials are not allowed to play.
- PhilGo Players shall not play in open venues such as streets, parks, malls, restaurants, churches, or places of worship, markets, and other venues which are indirect and full view of the public.
Strategies On Gaming
Here are some strategies you can use to play safe and have fun.
- Don’t gamble when you’re upset or stressed.
- Limit your alcohol intake while gambling.
- Know how the games work before you wager.
- Set budget and time limits – there are tools available on many slot machines, mobile, and internet gambling sites to help you monitor your play.
- Take frequent breaks – move around, get some fresh air, have something to eat or a coffee.
- Only gamble with money you have – never borrow money or use money intended for necessities, like rent or food.
- Don’t try to win back what you’ve lost.
- Gambling is not a way to make money so don’t think of it as a chance to win money for a trip, to pay bills, or to pay off debt.
- Stick to your budget by leaving your credit and debit cards at home.
- Balance gambling with other recreational activities.
- If you’re no longer having fun, stop playing.
- Don’t depend on “good luck” strategies – they don’t increase your chances of winning.