Terms & Conditions
By ticking the age verification and the "Terms of Service" checkbox during the registration process, the user acknowledge that he/she has read, understand and agrees to be bound by PhilGo’s User Agreement in its entirety and without reservation. As such, the User Agreement constitutes a binding legal document between the user and PhilGo. The Agreement governs the user's use of our gambling services at all times.
We reserve the right to amend, update and change these terms and policies (or parts thereof) over time. If any changes are made, the updated version will be effective upon posting on this Website. By continuing to use, connect to and participate in the Services through the Website and the Devices following any such changes, the User will be deemed to have agreed to and accepted the revised or updated terms and policies. Besides, the User acknowledges and agrees that User is solely responsible for accessing any such revisions, updates and/or changes. PhilGo is under no obligation to, but may in its sole discretion, notify User of such revision, updates and changes.
3. Information and intellectual property rights
Information, materials and data, including but not limited to marketing plans and materials, results, statistics, race data and fixtures, odds and betting data, text, icons, audio and visual information provided, disclosed, accessed, generated and/or collected by Users through the Website, Services, devices and/or other means are the property of PhilGo and/or PhilGo's licensors. They are intended for the personal, non-commercial use of the User.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms, User may not adapt, copy, modify, reproduce, store, distribute, display, publicly broadcast, cable, publish, transmit, sell, loan, rent, license or otherwise make available the Information to any other person or any other website, online service or other medium and/or connected device in any manner or by any means without our prior written consent or that of the owner of the third-party information.
The software, services and information available on the Website and/or through connected devices are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of intellectual property rights and patents. All right, title and interest in and to the software, services and information on the Website are owned, licensed or controlled by PhilGo and/or PhilGo's licensors. The User acknowledges that by using the Website and/or the software, services and information available through connected devices or by linking to the Website, the User does not acquire any right, interest or license in or to the software, services and information.
4. Condition of use
As a condition of using the Services, the User warrants and undertakes that the User shall not use or link to the Site, the Services, the Software and/or the Information for any purpose that would violate any law applicable to the User, violate these Terms and/or be prohibited by these Terms. In addition to all other representations and warranties set out in these Terms, the User at this moment further warrants and undertakes that, as a condition of using the Services:
- You do not reside in the China, Taiwan, the United States, Singapore or Hong Kong.
- The User is acting in his/her own capacity and name and not on behalf of another person.
- User's legal capacity is not restricted.
- The User is (a) at least 21 years of age; or (b) of any other legal age or age of majority, whichever is greater, as defined by any law applicable to the User ("Legal Age").
- (a) at least 21 years of age; or (b) full of any other legal age or adult age required by the law applicable to the user, whichever is the greater ("legal age").
- The User is fully aware of the risk of losing money in using the Services.
- The funds deposited by the User are not derived from criminal or other illegal, unauthorised or licensed activities.
- The User is not engaging in criminal or other illegal, unauthorised or licensed activity and/or attempting to use the User's account with PhilGo to do so; the User shall not use or allow others to use the Services or the User's account to engage in any criminal or other illegal activity under any law applicable to the User or us, including but not limited to money laundering.
- Keep the User's username, account number and password confidential to prevent unauthorised access or use. Change the password or notify us immediately if the username, account number or password is compromised in any way.
- Be solely responsible for any activities related to the Services' connection and use through the Website and/or connected devices under the User's username, account number and password, whether or not such connection and/or use is authorised by or known to the User.
- Not use the Services, the Website, the Connected Equipment, the Software and the Information in any manner that interferes or may interfere with the use of the Services and the Website by other users or perform any act that reduces or may reduce the effectiveness of the operation of the Services and the Website.
- Not solicit or in any way, attempt to obtain any information about other users.
- Not upload or distribute any programs, files or data that contain viruses, have corrupted or may affect the performance of the connected equipment, software, services and/or Website.
- The User's connection to or use of the Services and information via the Website and/or the Connected Device does not violate the laws applicable to the User; nor does it violate any contractual obligations binding on the User personally or on the owner of the country in which the User is currently connected to the Website or using the Connected Device and is not prohibited by such laws or contractual obligations.
- Not use any equipment, machinery, device, software, program or other means (or anything of the nature described above) to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services, the Connected Equipment, the Software, the Website, the Information or any transactions offered on the Website and/or the Connected Equipment.
- Not post or transmit to the Website and/or the Connected Equipment or any other user any unlawful content, harassing, abusive, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, racially discriminatory, pornographic or vulgar, or that could constitute or incite a crime, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- The User is not an officer, director, employee, consultant, associate or agent of PhilGo or any of its affiliates or is related to or resides in the same household as any of the above.
- And does not interfere with other users' use of the Services, the Site, the Software, the Connected Devices and/or the Information or initiate and/or participate in surveys, contests, chain letters or the posting/sending of "spam" or other unsolicited mass mailings.
5. Registered to open an account and become a member
In order to participate in and use the Services through PhilGo, the User must complete an account opening and membership application ("Membership Application") following the procedures described on the Website. The User represents and undertakes that all information provided by the User in registering and processing the Membership Application, including the User's name ("Name"), source of funds (including relevant bank account and card numbers) and address as stated in the Membership Application, is true, accurate and complete in all respects. PhilGo will take necessary and reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of personal information provided to us by users. Personal data and betting information we receive from users will be kept strictly confidential unless any law requires disclosure, statute, regulation, order or decision of a court or regulatory body or relevant regulatory or law enforcement authority or by these Terms and Conditions. Users are solely responsible for the confidentiality of their personal information. We reserve the right to disclose Users' data to our payment processing service providers and financial institutions to the extent necessary to process payment transactions for the Website's services. The User is also solely responsible for ensuring that the User's use of and connection to the Website and the information contained therein, the downloading and installation of software and/or the User's use of and participation in the Services are not prohibited by any laws applicable to the User.
To verify a user's membership application, we also require proof of identity and age (e.g., a valid photo ID and a debit or credit card). Users should notify us of any changes to the specific original information they provide. PhilGo reserves the right to confirm a user's name and address, including by mail, to ensure a user's name and address. PhilGo may also, at its sole discretion, use other security measures to verify the information provided by the User. By agreeing to these terms, the User consents to PhilGo linking, using, processing and storing the results of any identification or verification of the User. We reserve the absolute right to refuse any user's application for membership for any reason. We are only responsible for the official, alternative PhilGo website published in the online live help. We are not liable for any damage caused by members accessing other links that look like PhilGo. If you have any further questions, please contact our online customer support team directly. Suppose we determine that a user has more than one account with PhilGo. In that case, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to treat all of the User's accounts with PhilGo as one combined account, delete the excess accounts, or terminate this agreement with the User.
6. Placing and accepting bets
Bets placed by the User are subject to the specific game or event rules and these Terms and Conditions' provisions. In the event of an obvious error or indication of an incorrect participant in any hand, all bets placed are void for that hand. PhilGo also reserves the right to void any or all bets in the event of a system failure. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, PhilGo reserves the right to reject all or part of a user's bet for any reason at its discretion. PhilGo reserves the right to freeze or cancel a customer's account if it is found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions or in some way fraudulent, trespassing, attacking, falsifying or corrupting the standard rules. All resulting account balances will be frozen and forfeited without the requirement of any prior notice from PhilGo. The use of artificial intelligence or software ("bots") on the online betting service is strictly prohibited. Also, users are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their own betting details.
Subject to other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, once a User has placed a bet and we have confirmed acceptance of the User's bet, which is final, the User may not cancel or withdraw the bet or change the details of the bet. All bets are recorded in the transaction history database. PhilGo's transaction history is final and conclusive for all transactions and bets placed. Subject to the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, a bet is deemed valid and accepted by PhilGo when the transaction code appears on the User's screen and is effectively displayed in the User's transaction history. The start times advertised on the website are for informational purposes only. If for any reason, PhilGo inadvertently accepts a bet after the start of a match, PhilGo reserves the right to cancel and void such a bet. The decision of PhilGo shall be final and conclusive in respect of any bets and related transactions.
7. Software usage rights
The User hereby acknowledges and agrees that the User's access to the Software by downloading or through any other means to the Website for its remote use is part of the Services and property of PhilGo and/or PhilGo's licensors; the User shall have no rights to this Software. The User may not adapt, copy, modify, reproduce, store, distribute, display, publicly broadcast, transmit, broadcast, cablecast, publish, transmit, sell, loan, rent, license, or otherwise communicate or make this Software accessible to any other person, websites, online services or any other media and/or connected devices in any way or by any means.
8. Betting behaviour
In order to ensure a stable and safe betting environment for our members, we will
deduct the invalid transfer codes when settling the backwash of the same game, and for betting
on races other than the Big 5, we will determine whether the bet is valid.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
9. Transaction settlement
If the User uses a credit or debit card, the cardholder's name must be the same as the name used in the membership registration and application process. Suppose the cardholder's name does not match the name used in the account registration and membership application. In that case, PhilGo reserves the right to refuse to settle the relevant transaction. The User assumes all responsibility for payment of all amounts due to PhilGo and/or other users, as the case may be. The User agrees not to affect or cause to be effected refunds of any payments, refuse or revoke payments, and reimburse PhilGo for all refunds, refused or revoked payments, and all losses and expenses incurred in connection therewith. In its sole discretion, PhilGo reserves the right to terminate services or payments to individual users or users who have made payments using certain types of credit or debit cards. Taxes and fees payable under any applicable law regarding winnings are the sole responsibility of the User.
10. Promotions and rewards
All promotions, rewards and special offers are subject to these Terms and Conditions and any rules and regulations that PhilGo may establish from time to time in relation to specific promotions. PhilGo reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify such rewards or promotions and/or their related terms and conditions at any time. Suppose PhilGo determines that there has been abuse or attempted abuse of a reward or promotion or a likelihood of benefit from such abuse. In that case, PhilGo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prevent, refuse, suspend, or withdraw any user from participating in the reward or promotion in such a manner as it deems appropriate. We reserve the right to cancel any or all of their bets. The amount of money in the accounts of the individuals, relatives, organisations, bookmakers and their employees involved will be immediately seized.
Abuse of bonus offers:
All bonus offers are restricted to poker bets only. We reserve the right to define a player as a professional or a regular player, and any abuse of the bonus offer in any way will result in the withdrawal of the bonus and further action. Abuse of bonus offers may be defined as (but not limited to) withdrawals made by the customer for redeposit, or transfer to a new account for their own use. Penalties may take the form of increased stakes or deduction of the bonus amount, and other associated accounts will also be included. We reserve the right to introduce special bonus offers if necessary, which may include (but is not limited to) setting up geographical restriction rules to prevent abuse of the bonus offer.
The User agrees to reimburse PhilGo's shareholders, employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries and/or agents for any loss, damage or claim (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of the User's connection to the Site, downloading or installation of software, placing bets and/or otherwise using the Services, software and/or information, and/or breach of these Terms and/or Rules. The User shall compensate PhilGo in full for any loss, damage or claim (including reasonable attorneys' fees) against PhilGo's shareholders, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries and/or agents arising out of any breach of these Terms and/or Rules.
12. Disclaimers and Special Cautions
It is an entirely personal choice, based on personal judgement and analysis, and is done at your own risk. By placing a bet, the User acknowledges that the service, website and information are not offensive, unfair or contrary to public morals. Some jurisdictions are undecided about the legality of online and/or offshore online. In contrast, other jurisdictions make it explicitly illegal to do so (in and/or offshore of the jurisdiction). We do not encourage anyone to use and/or access the website, information, services, materials, and the creation and provision of the site in circumstances where such use or access is illegal. It does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation for anyone to use or connect the above content in those unlawful acts. The User is solely responsible for compliance with applicable laws. PhilGo makes no representations that the Services, Software, Site or information thereon complies with the laws applicable to the User. The Services, Software, Site and Information are provided on an "as is" basis. Except as expressly provided herein, PhilGo makes no representations or warranties concerning the services, software, website and information. All representations or warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, concerning the services, software, website and information are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. PhilGo does not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, security, continuity, correctness or resistance to outside interference of the services, software, website or information, or the correction of any defects found. PhilGo also does not guarantee that the services, software, website and information or the server that makes them available are free of any viruses, spyware, adware, programs or any other features that are malicious, destructive, or that may cause your computer to crash. The User agrees to take precautions, at its own expense, to ensure that the processes, methods and/or connected equipment used to use or connect to the services, as well as the installation of the software and the use of the website, do not introduce computer viruses, spyware, adware or other code that is malicious, destructive or can cause computer breakdown or other risks of interference with or damage to its connected equipment or the data stored therein.
PhilGo shall not be liable for any system errors or communication errors relating to the settlement of accounts or other aspects of the Services. In such a case, PhilGo reserves the right to cancel all bets affected by such errors and to take any corrective action. In no event shall PhilGo be liable for any damages, losses or expenses incurred by the User in connection with, use of or participation in the Services, the website, the software and the information, including any interference with or corruption of the User's connected equipment or data stored therein. In addition, PhilGo makes no warranties or representations and is not responsible for the content of the services, website, software and information provided by third parties, including but not limited to broadband and telecommunications service providers, and in no event shall PhilGo be liable for any breach, fault or omission on the part of such third-party partners. In no event shall PhilGo, its affiliates, associates, partners, officers, employees and agents be liable for any damages, losses or expenses, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages arising out of or in connection with the User's connection to or use of the services, website, software and information, or the User's downloading, installation or use of the software. Any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages or economic loss, whether or not PhilGo has been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. In any event, PhilGo's entire liability (if any) to the User for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any matter, event or circumstance directly related to the User's wager (whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) shall, to the maximum extent permitted by law, not exceed the amount of the User's corresponding wager. The User acknowledges that the information may be temporary, in whole or in part, and may be amended, modified, or changed according to this clause. Accordingly, the User acknowledges that the information is for information purposes only and does not constitute any advice, opinion or solicitation, nor does it constitute any binding representation, warranty, contractual obligation or the content and basis on which the User relies.
The User hereby acknowledges and agrees that the exclusion of all liability and obligations described in this provision represents a fair and reasonable allocation of risk and benefits under the agreement between the User and PhilGo, taking into account all relevant factors, including, without limitation, the value of the consideration provided by the User to PhilGo. The User further agrees that the previous waivers and regulations shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Internal player account transfers are strictly prohibited. Money laundering transactions between player accounts are not permitted in accordance with the terms of the Anti-Money Laundering Policy. If discovered, we reserve the right to return the amount to the original player's account (including poker-style "chip dumping"). Such cases will be carefully verified and dealt with strictly. Arrangements involved in "money laundering" may be closed, and all account balances (including deposits and any winnings) may be deducted.
Individuals or groups of bettors claiming bonus amounts or event winnings may only use one account. Other multiple accounts will be combined into one account. We reserve the right to deduct the appropriate administration fees and refuse to win out other partnership accounts. We also reserve the right to cancel betting transactions, whether on an individual or partnership basis, where the bonus is fraudulently claimed.
13. Termination, closure and suspension of services
PhilGo has the right, in addition to PhilGo's other rights under this section, to void any winnings and forfeit the balance in the User's betting account. Also, to terminate this agreement and/or suspend the provision of services/freeze the User's account, in its sole discretion, if PhilGo has good reason to believe or prove that.
- The User has more than one active account with PhilGo.
- The User's name does not match the name of the holder of the credit or debit card or other payment account used to make the purchase or deposit with PhilGo.
- The User participates in an PhilGo promotion and withdraws from the promotion before the requirements of the promotion have been met.
- The User provides incorrect or misleading registration information.
- The User does not give or omits to provide the required identification information
- The User is under the legal age
- The User connects to and uses the Services in an area where access to the Services is legally prohibited.
- The User has made or caused to be made a "refund" to us or has denied any transaction or deposit made on his or her account
- The User's deposit is the result of a criminal offence or other illegal or unauthorised activity
- The User is found to have defrauded or attempted to defraud any person or has defrauded any person, or is found by PhilGo to have used artificial intelligence or other systems (including mechanical, computer, software or other automated systems) specifically designed to interfere with/disrupt the system, or is found to be colluding or attempting to collude with other gamblers to defraud PhilGo or other players.
- The User allows (whether intentionally or not) another person to use their account.
Suppose we suspend the provision of the service and/or freeze an account as required. In that case, the service and the user's account will be reinstated and unfrozen after the user has implemented the necessary corrective action (if correctable) and received a confirmation from us that we are fully satisfied with the user's corrective action. Freezing/closing accounts where the same player has registered for multiple accounts and where one of the accounts is suspended or closed for any reason, we reserve the right to close the other accounts and terminate/cancel all betting and deposit/withdrawal transactions.
14. Force majeure
If PhilGo fails or is delayed in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions due to any of the events outside its control (Example: acts of God, changes in applicable laws and regulations, acts or omissions of governmental, civil or military authorities, court orders, terrorist activity, lightning or fire, strikes, lockouts or other labour disputes, floods, drought, war, riots, theft, transmission or system failures, communications or broadband services failure or interruption, failure or inadequacy of power supply or equipment, inclement weather, earthquakes and natural disasters) shall not constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions. The User agrees to take all necessary action to minimise the consequences of such events.